Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Outstanding Vintage Retro Logo











About:

Vintage Logo I If you are looking for a professional and awesome retro vintage logo design, then you are on the right place. I can assure you a  polite Communication and a Unique Design for your Brand, Company or Website

What I offering?
  1. Professional and creative logos Vector file
  2. High resolution 300dpi
  3. PNG files (Transparent Background)
  4. JPEG files (Favorite Background)(upon request)
 Why I should be your first preference?
  1. Best design with superb quality
  2. Response time less then 1 hour
  3. Unlimited Revisions
  4. Fast and timely delivery
  5. Lifetime support
Order as your suitable package and NEED!

Need something not mentioned in this gig description then contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very impressed by the quick response. The logo is exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much! Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

all good, regular communication.

:

seller did an awesome job, have another logo needing ..will order again !

:

thats great i will wait for you

:

100% great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment