Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create A Professional Signature Logo For You











About:

          ✪ ✪ Professional Signature Logo Design ✪ ✪ 



I'll design  Professional High Quality Signature logo as you see in my portfolio for your Company /Business /Website /Blog /Brand /Podcast 



I can also Add graphic / Vector if you want

✪ Why Me ?

  • 4 different Unique Signature LOGO
  • Professional Classic Design
  • 100% Original

  • Unique eye-catching Designs


✪ What you will get for $20 :

  • 2 different Unique Signature LOGO
  • JPEG and PNG files
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Friendly Customer Support

  • Unlimited Free revisions until your satisfaction
  • Lifetime Customer Support


✪ You can use it for :

  • Online business website or blog
  • Watermark
  • E-Mail signature
  • Business cards

  • Labels or badges
  • T-shirts and all other printable materials
  • Banner
  • E-Books
  • Photography watermark/signature 
  • Company letters signature
  • Letter head
  • Promotional events
  • Stationary
  • Real estate
  • Graphic design


Checkout gig extras for source file etc!







                         ✪ ✪ 100% Money Back Guarantee✪ ✪ 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The communication was excellent and the product was revised to exactly what I wanted. Very pleased with the customer service and the end result.

Seller's Response:

Lovely buyer 😊

Seller's Response:

Working with debasis23 was a great experience! He based his designs on my vision and I am very pleased with the outcome. The unique and fresh logo design was just what I wanted. He was easy to work with, met all timelines, and accommodated all of my questions and revisions. I will definitely be working with him again in the near future. I highly recommend him.

:

Thank you so much we will definitely work again 😊

:

Ok perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment