Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Luxury Animal Logo, Clean And Clever











About:

Hi there, finally we almost meet, just let me know what you looking for, then inbox me.



Animal logo, monoline logo , very simple version of animal logo, 

Simple but strong, clean logo but very memorable.



Some explanation :



VECTOR File

is an .eps file, editable in illustrator for any size you want.



3D Mockup

Showcase your logo in beautifull cool 3d or emboss image.



PressQuality

Pdf file that allows you to print in really clear resolution.







Reviews


:

Love my new logo design! Very unique! Service was smooth, and communication was within a reasonable time frame. I definitely would work with TM again! Thank you!

:

Very good service and excellent communication

:

Fantastic Work!

:

Great work - Second time I work with TMGRAPH.

:

all good, exactly what i want. thx for your work




No comments:

Post a Comment