Monday, March 30, 2020

Education Logo For School, College, University, Institute











About:

               I start my career in the field of computer graphics. I have some experience of Graphic Design like LOGO,business card ,etc . I will complete your order according to your description  if you don't like the design, I will return your money back .



Features:


  • Professional and elegant logo
  • 24 hours fastest delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • unlimited revisions
  • 100% refund policy
  • VIP support to every customer
  • High quality JPG and PNG
  • Transparent background on demand 
  • Vector file or copyright on demand 
  • Delivery within 24 hours 


Why you will choose me ?


  • Very Responsive.
  • Very Professional and Creative.
  • Friendly Service.
  • Your Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
  • Easy to work with.


Thank You for visiting in my gig :)

Reviews


:

Nice work!

:

Great Work

:

Thank you!!

:

Thanks so much!

:

Excellent work. Was very courteous even with my lists and lists of demands. money well spent. will use his services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment