Saturday, October 3, 2020

Illustrate Cats And Dogs Logo In My Fun Bright Bold Style











About:

UNIQUE, FUN, & BOLD LOGOS. 

Here on Fiverr since 2014 with 1000+ positive reviews. You can forget about using clipart and stock images, as all of my work is custom hand drawn to give each of my clients’ an authentic, illustration based logo. 



........

Please view my style of work before placing your order. If you’re still not sure, send me a message to discuss the project or view more of my samples at www.flickr.com/photos/name_art/

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the second time working with Ed. Responds in a very timely manner which is great since I run a business communicating with people in different time zones. Both times the results came out exactly, if not better than I had expected. He understood my interests and was able to come up with something quite quickly which was great. Also very helpful and resourceful. I will be using his services again. I highly recommend his services if you’re looking for a style such as the one he is an expert in.

Seller's Response:

great repeat buyer, appreciate your business and look forward to serving any additional needs in the future 😊

Seller's Response:

Another great order with Ted. My logo adjusted this time for Christmas :) I love his talent and friendliness. Looking forward to order for animation on my logo for social media, etc. Thanks! :)

Seller's Response:

Great repeat buyer, thank you, Sara 😊

Seller's Response:

Fast and exactly what i expected in style and kept to the brief. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment