Sunday, October 18, 2020

Create A Simple 2D Logo











About:

I will create a simple and clean 2D minimalist logo for you!

If you look around, you'll notice that the most popular businesses have simple 2D logos. (McDonalds, Nike, Ford, FedEx, Walmart, etc.) Simple logos show up better than 3D logos in print and online. They are eye catching and memorable in an instant. 

I will create your logo to meet your expectations and requirements. Send me as much or as little info as you want and I will be sure to make your vision come to life! 

NOTE : My portfolio reflects all packages so if you're unsure what package to get, message me to work something out!

PS: See FAQs for further details

I look forward to working with you! :) 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lauren was quick to reply and kept in contact throughout the whole process. I was not left with any surprises! I am using this logo on guitars that I build for myself and my family, with the intent to launch more social media aspects as I grow! Thank you Lauren for everything.

Seller's Response:

No problem! I’m glad I could help. Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

She was very responsive. Quicker than I was at times. Very good collaboration. Images were what I wanted. I complicated the order early on due to an oversight and she adjusted flawlessly. I did end up having to pay more which my suggestion because I knew I went over scope. I would definitely refer.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much Tino! :)

Seller's Response:

Very easy to talk too and has a very good understanding of what the buyer wants and would recommend to anyone looking for a logo design




No comments:

Post a Comment