Friday, October 2, 2020

Design A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

Hi, everyone . I am a graphic designer and this is my retro vintage logo design Gig, only on Fiverr.com
vintage logo , retro logo , hipster  , flat , minimalist , minimal , modern design .
If you are looking for vintage logo and quality you are in the right place. 
I speak English, Urdu have a graduate degree in Graphic designing, and i'm an exclusive Fiverr 
Level 2 Seller !


For more samples please visit here (Standard/Premium Pkgs) :"https://flic.kr/ps/3ctGjB/"




Why choose Me?


  • Level 2 Seller with over 2000 5 Star Reviews
  • High Quality
  •  Excellent Communication (English & Urdu)
  • Creative and Original
 
In the Basic Logo Pack You will Get:



  • 1000x1000px PNG with transparent background
  • 1000x1000px JPG with solid background
  • Unlimited modifications


Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?



  • Get Custom vintage  Designs.
  • Superior details and quality.
  • Get editable Source Files, Ai , Eps , Psd etc .
  •  Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.


Need something not mentioned in this gig description? Please contact me.
Note: Complex  Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please 

contact me !


Thanks .



#vintagelogo #logodesign

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience he exceeded my exceptions . He has done his job perfectly . I have no words to describe his professionally to design a logo . I am very happy with the final result . Thank you so much for beautiful logo .

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words for my work.

Seller's Response:

Hi Graphic , this is great logo for my business . Great design creative look I come for next time for new projects in future . Graphic touch my mind with his creative design . Highly appreciate your work , thanks .

Seller's Response:

Thanks your kind words for my work. I am very glad you are satisfied with my work.

Seller's Response:

This was great experience with graphic . He is very creative and patience with me I am definitely to use in future and recommended to my friend . Thank you so much graphic_desi9er .




No comments:

Post a Comment