Monday, July 27, 2020

Design Stylish Personal Signature Logo











About:

Hi fiverr community, 


     Welcome to my LOGO gig



I will design Eye Catching personal signature logo that you will fall in love with. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied  with their final product.


Basic 5$ gig include:
A Professional logo in High Resolution JPG PNG format
1 day delivery


100 % satisfaction guaranteed 
 Free  Revisions
Friendly Environment
Money back Guarantee


If you have any question regarding this gig Don't Hesitate to contact me.
Thanks!

Reviews


:

I’d definitely recommend Farid, he was really good at listening to my requirements and working any revisions that I needed. Very quick too. Within less than 24 hours I had received my finished logo and I’m really pleased with it!

:

great work didn't have to lead at all

:

Great! Thanks

:

Excellent work and fast service He was responsive , cooperative and professional Thank you

:

Definitely recommend







Design Stylish Personal Signature Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment