Monday, July 13, 2020

Design A Unique Modern Logo For Your Brand











About:

You dream it, I design it!



Logos are important. If you provide great services, a bad logo might ruin the taste. A perfect logo on the other hand, will save the day with a great first impression on your clients!



So we better make sure it's amazing!!!



My journey as a minimal, modern logo and brand designer has helped hundreds of businesses attract more clients and build their reputation.  It's what I love and I'd love to work with you. Want a unique, creative yet professional and modern logo?

This gig is for you!



About Me



  • 800+ clients from 26 countries
  • Fluent English speaker (In Top 20% on Fiverr)
  • Qualified Graphic Designer
  • Level 2 Seller
  • Excellent Communication Skills
  • Expert Brand Designer


About This Gig


Modern | Minimal | Clean | Inspiring | Timeless





Why Choose This Gig??



  • Unlimited Revisions With Each Order
  • Transparent and Colored Backgrounds

  • Guaranteed Original Designs
  • On Time Delivery
  • Editable and Resizable Vector Files.
  • All Kinds of Mockups.


Design Experience In



  • Real Estate 
  • Marketing Agency 
  • Sports
  • Gym / Fitness
  • Health
  • Ecommerce 
  • Restaurant
  • Building and Construction
  • Gaming Mascot
  • Music and Audio



My Live Portfolio: 
https://jbcheema5.wixsite.com/samworkman



Message me, and Let's get going!

Sam


Reviews


:

After selling my first company seven years earlier, I waited a while before starting another. This one is special. Sam helped create a logo that beautifully represents the hopes and goals of this new enterprise. Thank you for your patience and artistry.

:

The seller took time to understand the aim first which was appreciated. A trustworthy service and great design skills. I'm looking forward to returning for more creative work.

:

Communication was excellent. Sam completely understood my requests and executed them just perfect. Will choose Sam again on my upcoming projects.

:

Sam is a person which can really understand your needs without too much explanation. A great job has been realised within short time and really great results. Thank you!

:

Sam was awesome. I realize I was a relatively needy client and to be honest I wasn't great at communicating what exactly I needed changed but she was super patient with me and was accommodating at every step. I would definitely use her again and refer her out if people need logo design. Thanks Sam!







Design A Unique Modern Logo For Your Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment