Saturday, July 11, 2020

Design A Minimal Logo











About:

Hello, and welcome to my gig! 



From words to technology, even the world itself is being facilitated to meet our needs. We have seen an excessive switch in the last 3 years in designs for logos! It all started from 3D, moved on to flats and now at its best in minimal. So for the top minimal logo designs, you have hit the right button. Don't look back, let's move forward together!



 What my gig offers:



  • Stylish minimal logo made from scratch.
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  • TOP NOTCH Quality  
  • 24 hrs super fast delivery guaranteed
  • Fast and professional service.
  • With Diamond package IT INCLUDES 2 EXTRA LOGOS AND SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGNS IF NEEDED!!!(Social media designs include, banners, wallpapers etc.)


Gig rules:
 



  • Gig delivery time is only for the FIRST DRAFT ONLY, revisions may take extra time.
  • Once we have delivered a logo the company name can not be changed, you will have to re-order.
  • Please do not complete the order until you are satisfied with the final product!


If you have any question, Feel free to

★ Contact Me ★

Reviews


:

The designs came out just the way I wanted. I love being to see the original designs and make changes as we to my final product. The design process requires lots of premeditated thought from the buyer such as myself. Please have patience and something in mind to give a designer to the very detail. I had my initial designs in a very short time and they were really good! Of course, I am very particular about my image, but Maixxi was able to give me what I wanted and I am happy to start blasting them everywhere. Definitely Recommend! A+++

:

Nice seller but a little bit hard to find the right thing. In the end the result is good

:

Amazing terrific terrific work Highly recommended!

:

there was a brief glitch with the service received but Maixxi kept me informed. this designer is awesome, and this is my second time using them! great job!

:

I asked for a lot of changes, but he handled them easily and was very friendly about it. In the end, I was very happy with the logos he made for me. I appreciate his patience especially when I was being picky. Thank you Maixxi! PS. His price is great!







Design A Minimal Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment