Friday, July 10, 2020

Create A One Of A Kind Modern Minimalistic Logo Design











About:

About my services:



Unique Logo and Brand Identity.

Creating a compelling Logo or a Brand Identity will help your business put its best foot forward. It provides a seamless, cohesive visual journey for your audience that establishes a strong connection and clearly communications your brand's goals.

I listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact.


What I can do for you:



I Will create a logo and a design language for your brand.

Through Logos, brand guidelines, stationery, business cards, brochures, flyers, social media templates, presentations, websites and more.



The process:

- Visual Research.

Style Guide.

Concepts.

Delivery.



After completing my questionnaire, I will create 1, 2, or 3 logo concepts for you to choose from (see packages). We will then refine and finalize the concept of your choice by choosing typeface, colour, and any images recommendations. Once the Logo is agreed on and signed off, I start developing all the collateral files included in your package.


If you have any questions, just send me a message and I will make sure to get back to you within a few hours.





Sara Santos
Logo Designer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Santosstudio did a terrific job on creating a logo and brand design for my company. She completed the project ahead of time and was very responsive. She is also very creative and understood what I was looking for right away. Will use again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words Lisa. It was my pleasure working together with you. Looking forward to our next project!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Nice and fast turn around.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Ebony!!! Always willing to work with you!

:

Sara was incredibly patient and understanding during the design process. She went above and beyond to turn my vision into reality, leaving me a very happy customer. Her communication was excellent, quickly responding to requests and diligently confirming details to avoid any ambiguity. Overall, working with Sara was a wonderful experience, which will no doubt be replicated next time I need design work completed.







Create A One Of A Kind Modern Minimalistic Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment