Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Create Watercolor Logo 4 To 5 In Different Styles











About:

Well come to my watercolor signature logo gig.



Hi , if you are looking for a new , original , outstanding, modern signature text logo with branding package, then you are on right place.



I'll design a professional typographic (text only) Signature which you can use for both personal and professional use.





 You will get in $5:




  • JPEG, PNG, AI files with high resolution.
  • Original Work/Concept
  • 100% satisfaction
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Quick Response
  • Friendly Communication
  • Unlimited Revisions


In stationary designs you will also get Business card,Email signature,Avatar,E-card and Website/Blog signature.



My ultimate goal is maximum customer's satisfaction, please feel free to contact me



manijatt,



thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great!! I love it

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the final logo, and Manijatt was very patient with me and made all the requested changes very quickly.

Seller's Response:

Grate job

:

Thank you so much.







Create Watercolor Logo 4 To 5 In Different Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment