Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Create A Beautiful Mandala Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Mandala logos are our artistic representation of the Universe and there is something deeply magical about them. 



My holistic designs are deeply rooted in rich symbolism, ancient and new, and are created with the intent to instigate positive spiritual and personal evolution, stir the soul to realize its Divine Nature, and ultimately make the world a better place.



With it I wish to help as many creative girls create their dream branding and stunning products.



WHAT'S INCLUDED?



  • One beautiful Mandala design.

  • Sacred geometry logo
  • Mystical branding
  • Unique visual identity


These logos for women can be put to many uses including:



  1. Weddings
  2. Jewelry, yoga, eyelashes, health, fashion business
  3. Social Media kits
  4. Etsy shops
  5. Youtube banners
  6. Websites
  7. Clothing brands



WHY CHOOSE ME?



My reviews speak for themselves: just take a look below at my dozens of absolutely delighted customers.



Check out my portfolio and judge the quality of my logo design work => http://bit.ly/daniladypreneur



Quality and Customer Service is my top priority, so please write me with any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with Dani. Beautiful work, on time, and great talent!

:

she has very good taste & is very helpful.

:

Dani was extremely patient and did excellent work ! Would highly recommend !

:

Thanks for the kind review! I'm glad you like this luxury mandala logo I created for you.

:

Thank you!







Create A Beautiful Mandala Logo In 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment