Friday, July 17, 2020

Make A Simple Graphic In 4 Hours











About:

Hello and welcome to my Fiverr gig. I am a graphic artist and would like the opportunity to help you make the things you need made graphically to satisfy your goals. Feel free to message me via Fiverr before placing an order. I use Canva Pro. I am not able to do hand–drawn designs but what I can do is put together whatever type of graphic you need as long as you fully describe it and tell me what dimensions you need.



Typically I will get all orders completed within four hours of the order being placed. If I'm not able to make that deadline I will contact you immediately to inform you. If you need text, you must supply that or you can buy the gig extra for an additional $10. I also would prefer if you described the colors you would prefer to be used. My service will be about speed and using your idea to create what you need within the time constraints that I have just described. If you have no idea please discuss with me before placing the order and I can work with you to determine what you need and if I can get you there. If not, I will always inform you immediately before any order is placed. Thanks for reading my gig description and I hope to work with you soon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Samiahmed826 got this back to me quick and fast! I appreciate that!

Seller's Response:

It was very quick and easy! He wasn’t complicating at all!!!

:

Smooth communication, quick delivery. It was really nice to work with you :)

:

Thanks! It was fun and simple.

:

Excellent work from this seller. Glad I trusted my gut feeling. Will use again.







Make A Simple Graphic In 4 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment