Sunday, July 26, 2020

Design A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

Hi, i am a graphic designer and this is my Retro Vintage Logo design Gig, only on Fiverr.com

If you are looking for vintage logo and quality you are in the right place. 

I speak English, Urdu have a graduate degree in Graphic 
designing, and i'm an exclusive Fiverr Level 2 Seller !



Recent choose works from (Standard/Premium Pkgs) :"https://flic.kr/ps/3ctGjB/" 



In the Basic Logo Pack You will Get:

-------------

- 1000x1000px PNG with transparent background

- 1000x1000px JPG with solid background

- Unlimited modifications

-------------



Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs
?

-------------

- Get Custom Logo Designs.

- Superior details and quality.

- Get editable Source Files.

- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.

-------------



Why choose Me?

----------

- Lvel 2 Seller with over 2000 5 Star Reviews

- High Quality

- Excellent Communication (English & Urdu)


- Creative and Original

----------



Check Out My Extra Gigs !!!!

Need something not mentioned in this gig description? Please contact me.



IMPORTANT: Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast , quick and efficient . Graphic doing and amazing job.The design was beautiful and according to our theme . You won't disappointed me at any time. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thanks your kind words for my work. Thank you so much sir.

Seller's Response:

Graphic doing a amazing job . He is completely understand our idea . I don't describe his idea in my word . He is a fantastic designer on fiverr . Thank you Graphic_desi9er .

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir, i am very glad you are satisfied with my work.

Seller's Response:

when i started i have no idea about design .But Graphic understand my idea . Great work , and very quick to response .I highly recommended to this seller and doing business with him in future .I am very satisfied with the design, Thanks for beautiful logo and quick response .







Design A Retro Vintage Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment