Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Design Custom Arabic Logo Style Calligraphy











About:

Looking for a Professional and Unique Typography arabic logo design for your company/Website ? 



i will design your arabic logo with high quality and Unique design for 25$.



Services : 



  • High Quality service for (print)
  • PNG & JPG file only (check gig extras for more)
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Professional
  • 8 Revisions only (check gig extras for more)


Arabic-logo , Logo-design , Professional-arabic-logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller designed a Fantastic design for me and made the changes exactly as I needed. Will definitely use the seller again.

:

Always a great experience to work with meher shah . . Thank you :)

:

Overall they are attentive and in the end delivered a good outcome. I gave the rating I did for three reasons. Once we officially started the job, communication was not easy and I didn't feel they were replying to what I am saying, they had pre-prepared generic answers I felt in many times so I didn't like that. The other issue is that the progress was much slower than expected, and they didn't deliver concepts on time. Thirdly, I faced an issue were I am not happy with the design yet cannot pinpoint exactly why, and when I vocalised that concern they didn't find out why or find solutions. Luckily, in the end I showed them what needs to change and they did it for me, so it was ok.

:

One of the best artists my company ever worked with. Glad I found him on here. Don’t hesitate to work with him !

:

Just amazing







Design Custom Arabic Logo Style Calligraphy

No comments:

Post a Comment