Thursday, July 2, 2020

Design Professional Brand Logo For Your Business











About:

As a full time graphic designer,I am offering my creative business logo design services on Fiverr. With over 8 years experience I can produce your logo in any style.I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project.



My Services Includes.



  • Professional Business logo design
  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require.    

  • 100% Money Return Policy 

  • We will modified your logo until you fully satisfied.

  • 24 HOURS DELIVERY 
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  

  • FREE 3D PREMIUM MOCK UP (Bonus)
  • Friendly communication
  • Final logo files for web display, printing



Please feel free to let us know if you like to know any other detail and we would be happy to help. 


If you need other graphic material (Logo redraw, banner, flyer, cover, booklet, business cards, social media covers etc) please feel free contact us.


Why wait? Order now and have an amazing business logo design within 24 Hours or less.

Reviews


:

This was my first time ever doing work there this app. And what I’ve come to find out is logo Hanoi is super great. I would recommend her to anyone. She got my logo spot on and went above and beyond. Great service.

:

Always the best and very responsive, Hani will capture your vision and transform it into reality. Thank you LogoHani I’ll definitely be using your services again!

:

This is my second time working with Logohani, and every time she brings my vision to life perfectly. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to every logo you take on and your customer service is second to none.

:

I love it thank you

:

very reactive, work of quality







Design Professional Brand Logo For Your Business

No comments:

Post a Comment