Sunday, July 26, 2020

Design Amazing Church Logo, Seal, Badge, Coat Of Arm











About:

Thanks for visiting my GIG!!!



Do You need an original SEAL or Logo? Are You looking for something different and unique? Tired of seeing a regular template being used? Search no more! 

jwdesignz will turn your abstract idea into an Amazing graphical representation/symbol and deliver a SEAL/LOGO that best describes your CHURCH/ASSOCIATION or SCHOOL



BENEFITS 



  • High Quality SEAL/Logo
  • 3D Image. 

  • High Resolution
  • JPEG file
  • PNG (Transparent background)
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Maximum support
  • 100% satisfaction 



View my gig for other extras



I am fast and reliable, You're Guaranteed an outstanding and professional experience




Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. I will be doing business with you again

:

Great! Looking forward to more

:

not exactly what I thought the whole experience and product would be after 4 modifications. I did not feel passion from her about my logo.

:

This buyer gave precise instructions and i did exactly as instructed, I did all the revisions He requested timely and without a single complaint. The truth is You just can't please some people.

:

The Logo was done with excellence it was everything i expected..all my instructions were followed







Design Amazing Church Logo, Seal, Badge, Coat Of Arm

No comments:

Post a Comment