Sunday, July 5, 2020

Watercolor And Feminine,Watercolor Logo











About:

Hello !

I am Claimo .

                       I am a professional logo ,wap,house plane etc designer.i have more than 6 years experience.I can design an outstanding logo! I know how to get the maximum use of photoshop.I really like to help you to achieve your targets in graphic field. I will design an outstanding logo on your description.



About This Gig



Welcome please check out here what you ll get here in this gig.



1. Professional and Clean Logo

2. Purely Custom Work

3. Unlimited revisions

4. 100% Satisfaction

5. Express and quick delivery

6. VIP service

7. Cheap Prices

8. Discount Offers

9. 24 Hours Delivery

10. Elegant and clean design



special offear



·         i make water logo only in 4 $.



All customers are valued here so stay relax about your design



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Claimo was good. He communicated any issues well. It is helpful if you have a solid vision of what you want your final product to look like, and have visual example to show him. He responds promptly, and does revisions quickly.

:

everything fine, some misunderstanding, but ok :)

:

He is a nice man And Good Deal with me

:

Very fast and responsive

:





Watercolor And Feminine,Watercolor Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment