Saturday, July 11, 2020

Creative Logo Design For You











About:

Hello, I am a graphic designer.I will design creative and clean logo for you. I have best illustration skills i hope you will like my work.



100% satisfaction and 100% quality and professional work..!

I can design

  •  Business logo
  •  Vintage logo
  •  2D logo
  •  Custom logo
  • Text logo
  • Minimalistic logo

What you get from Me

  • 3 initial designs to choose
  • High Quality
  •  Professional Look
  •  Creative unique design 
  •  JPG ,PNG (free)
  • Free mock-ups
  • Source file is for 20$.
Feel free to contact me..!

Reviews


:

great work per usual

:

cool designs great communication, looking foward to continue working with her.

:

excellent experience - thank you very much.

:

Talented seller. Fast delivery and great work.

:

Design how it should be. We had a few communication issues at first, but I'm very happy with the final result! For sure to be highly recommended. Very talented!!







Creative Logo Design For You

No comments:

Post a Comment