Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Design ,Less Is More, Logo











About:

Hi There, I will create top minimalist logo design for your company. You can check samples of my works.



  • B A S I C : 3 Logo option - 3 revisions + All Formats - within 3 day


  • S T A N D A R D : 5 Logo options - 5 revisions + All Formats and 3D Mockup - within 4 days


  • P R E M I U M : 5 Logo options - UNLIMITED revisions + All Formats and 3D Mockup + Stationery - within 5 days


* In Premium Option * You can get Stationery Designs, Social Media Kit, 3D mockup for marketing presentation.



What you will get from this gig:

  • 3-5 concepts
  • All formats - AI, PDF, EPS, PNG and JPG. If you need any other format you will get!
  • Files for web and print (RGB and CMYK)
  • 3D mockup for presentation
  • Logo in color, B/W


Greetings,
Srdjan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good job liked all about it

:

Excellent! Thank you

:

I can't recommend Srdjan highly enough. Very professional and passionate approach to the project. Logo is far better than I expected!

:

It has been a really great experience! I'll be glad to work together again in a near future!

:

Great work. Very creative and we are so happy with the result. Thanks Srdjan







Design ,Less Is More, Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment