Saturday, July 18, 2020

Design A Modern And Minimalist Logo For Your Brand











About:

I am a Designer 4 years of experience in creating brands, concepts and logos. I will design a modern, minimalist and memorable logo your customers will relate to. 



I have designed logos for different industries like:
restaurants & cafes, product brands, bands, small businesses, etc.


My goal is to create a visual extension of your the values of your business, so that your customers can feel connected to your brand. Also, the modern and minimalist style makes it easy to remember and identify. 


why me?


  • experience in the area
  • combining aesthetics with functionality
  • extremely satisfied customers
  • original and highly creative delivery




Fast, reliable and professional, let's start creating a great logo together!

Reviews


:

Very timely revisions and feedback. The work was great!

:

Alica did a great job. She took all my changes and incorporated them quickly.

:

Alicia understands very easily what is required and adds this extra inner/intuitive sense to the work. The design was exactly what I was looking for. She is proactive and committed to the result and the delivery within the deadline. She works with her heart. Typically the kind of designer you want to work with and I will definitely continue working with her !

:

This logo was perfect for my new branding--delivered fast and love the details. Would definitely work with again!

:

I asked for a revision yesterday and the seller did not complete the revision but marked this order as complete.







Design A Modern And Minimalist Logo For Your Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment