Friday, July 24, 2020

Unique Logo Design











About:

 Welcome to Sharif_islam



Are you looking for Minimal logos? Look No further!

 unique logo design



Why nowadays we see mostly Minimal for successful brands like Instagram, Twitter & many more? Because it’s an Era of clean and minimal theme.



Design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.

NOTE : My portfolio displays logo designs which falls under standard/premium pack only. Please order appropriate pack to receive such quality of work. unique





My updated portfolio here: bit.ly/2wRKuNy



Personally I have made around 5K+ happy faces which includes my Freelance and Local experience.



unique

Why me?

  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert



This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.



  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with customer.
  • Get source and editable files Ai,Eps,psd,Pdf and High quality files.


Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Signature | Unique Custom | Logo Design



Get free consultation.

Sounds Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


:

Great job done!! He was very efficient and professional every step of the way. I was very pleased with the final product and I would recommend him to others and would consider using him again for future projects.

:

Great work

:

Very responsive and I received exactly what I wanted.

:

He did a great job!

:

nice and fast work







Unique Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment