Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Design Awesome Professional Initial Letters, Monogram Logo











About:

Hi Im a  freelance graphic designer


My Name is Theeekshii


This is my gig for Initial designs and Monogram Logo.


I have 3 packages


In My Basic Package - $25
I deliver 2 concepts of designs with unlimited revisions + 3D mockups + Logo Transparency



In My Standard Package - $45
I deliver 3 concepts of designs with unlimited revisions + 3D mockups + Logo Transparency + Vector File


In My Premium Package - $65
5 concepts of designs with Advance Package + Source Files of the final design + Stationery Design + Social media kit




I'll deliver you awesome new concepts for every other concept.
Unlimited revisions unlit you satisfy.
100% on time delivery


Thanks
Theekshii


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work is always amazing and on time- exactly what I want. 5 Star Work!

Seller's Response:

4th time. It was a nice and awesome experience this buyer always. Very kind and no rush with big tip. Hope to work again in future!

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and skill. 5 star service

Seller's Response:

3rd Order. Thank you so much. clear guideline with Big tip always. Awesome Buyer. Pleasure to work. Amazing Experience..!!!!

Seller's Response:

The service provided was above and beyond what was expected. The communication was excellent and she worked with me to provide a beautiful product. I definitely recommend. I will be a return customer for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment