Thursday, August 13, 2020

Watercolor Feminine Unique Signature Pastel Color Logo











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my Gig :)


Here I deliver an outstanding & Creative Logo... 


It's very Important to achieve exactly what you need for your business, so I enjoy working very closely with my Costumers.


You can get Professional, Unique, Minimalist, Creative, Modern WaterColor Logo from me.




My Services  : 


High-quality JPEG , Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF Files Formats,

Transparent PNG formats.



Fresh, Unique and Trendy Modern Design Deliver within 24hrs.



Unlimited Revision with Reasonable Price Until you satisfy.


Note:- If you have any questions or extra requirements, feel free to contact me before order.




                                        :)  THANK YOU  :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm a complete newbie to all of this and she made my vision come to life. Instead of two designs, I wanted two of them because they were just that good!! Thank you so much for listening to me and caring!

Seller's Response:

Great... Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

She is professional, talented and extremely responsive. I highly recommend her and will tell everyone needing art work to talk with her. She is proof that you can get a high quality logo at an extremely good value.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

:

She brought my vision into reality. Very awesome seller!!! I have 2 more projects for you. In all honesty, she is great! This is my second order and she is very good at her job.




No comments:

Post a Comment