Friday, August 21, 2020

Create A Business Logo For You











About:

Hi...



welcome to my Gig



Are you looking for a Business, Company, B R A N D, logo design? Than it"s best place for you.



what can i do



I will create  a business logo such as Versatile, modern, minimal,Signature, Vintage, Mascot, and 3D creative professional Logo.



Here is my portfolio>>> https://bit.ly/2yP8F3q

 



***Our S
ervice & Prices***







Provide in $10:-



2 Original  Logo Concept

> 5 Revision Revision include

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI

>  Revision will send within 12 hours 





Provide in $25:-



3 Original Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!

> Revision will send within 6 hours.



Provide in $50:-



5 Original Logo Concept

Unlimited Revision

> Previous All +Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Design.

> Revision will send within 4 hours



I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A+ Work I am very happy. Mithun did a great job. I will use it 100% and recommend 1000%, I want to do more. Many thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Very Perfect Buyer I am very happy.

Seller's Response:

Worked hard and had to change things a few times. He listened to our ideas and changed logo accordingly. Worked fast.

:

iam very happy because buyer was very friendly.thank you

:

He was great!




No comments:

Post a Comment