Saturday, August 22, 2020

Logo Design Professionally











About:

Hi, I'm Bakhtawar Highly Skilled Photo editor and Graphic designer, I am glad to offer you my services to give your photos a better look.



Portfolio      https://www.behance.net/Bakhtawar24



 Logo design

Mockup

 Photo restoration
 Re-size,Optimize for web, Amazon, Ebay ,Shopify
 Clipping path
 Color Correction

 Photo Retouching
 Add watermarks and a lot more!



★WHAT YOU GET:
 Creative design
 Attractive Discounts for large projects
 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

If you have any specific requirement which is NOT listed above, please don't hesitate to write me a message. Probably I can help you, but I would like to discuss it first

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great customer service

Seller's Response:

very good work and easy to communicate with

:

Excellent designer, very well communicating. Done exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended. Will always use this designer for all my graphic needs.

:

A great experience

:

great experience to work with him




No comments:

Post a Comment