Sunday, August 16, 2020

Design You A Clean, Minimalist Logo, Signature











About:

Hi,



I'm daniel and I'll be happy to help you getting your perfect logo design



My GIGs above helps you to pick what you need and what you're here for.



The gigs, as they are listed above, comes with mockups and files such as described: Vector, .jpg, .png. If you need any specific file don't hesitate to let me know!



If there's anything you want me to do/know before buying, please dont hesitate to message me so we can both agree on what will fit you best, also to talk about what you need and kindly talk about your brief so we can understand it and complete it as best as we can.



Thanks for your time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's pretty fast

Seller's Response:

Stress-free easy to speak with and a pleasure to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. All my pleasure

:

Daniel did a perfect job, like always. I will definitely work with him in the future!

:

he's very consistent responding very fast! very easy to communicate with! I will definitely buy from him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment