Thursday, August 6, 2020

Design Podcast Mascot Logo











About:





I will create professional looking podcast logo design for your Brand.



Face logos are great for personal brands, consulting brands and even music brands.

You will have it in vector file so that you can easily use it on print(t-shirt, canvas and paper) on web/mobile app and on digital media (jpg, png, social media, videos and animations) 



Also, your design will be in standard recommended 3000*3000px file size for podcast covers.



I will create a podcast cover with your pic, I can only use impressions from whatever pic you send me so please the more the better. Also I will not be doing any design with a full body cartoon. only waist up. if you want that please message me.



This is the best offer you will see on fiverr. check out my past works.



MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE NOT SURE OF WHAT YOU'RE ORDERING.



Check out my portfolio on Instagram @the_illustraitor



Name tag included in all Packages by default.

 

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very quick and easy helped with everything I needed was very timely and finished the work perfectly

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

Seller's Response:

He answered all questions had even before we decided to choose him. He had some power issues but informed us early about them so didn't have an issue with having to wait a little. Asked to change a couple of things and he changed them perfectly.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, for being awesome.

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience working with you. The artwork is so clean and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment