Monday, August 31, 2020

Design A Professional Minimal Logo For Your Brand











About:

Hi, my name's Amir a professional LogoDesigner based in Italy that has worked over 5 years with numerous brands, and specially advertising agency. I love to work with people from all part of the world, i hope to have the opportunity to work with YOU! The best logo is MINIMAL, think at most famous brands: Gucci, Nike, McDonald.

This is the right place for you if what you search is Quality!



PROCESS WORK:



  • Listen and pay attention to customer
  • Study on brand's target audience and goals, help you to understand what style of logo will fit your brand the best.
  • Send you custom concepts that fit your proposal, walking you through each step to make sure that the final logo is exactly what you are looking for. 




Feel Free to check my others works on: 



INSTAGRAM:                  
https://bit.ly/2B8WKf0

PORTFOLIO:                   https://bit.ly/2PBWZcr





Please feel free to contact me for any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amirnatour is a talented and patient designer. I was unsure of exactly what I wanted and my my first brief was different to how the logo came out. Amir presented interesting and challenging options to me and I found his experience helped shape a better logo design. Would highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! You are welcome Rob, work with you was totally Amazing!! Hope to see you soon again! :)

Seller's Response:

It was an absolute pleasure. He designed something for me that I didn't even know I wanted. Very well done! I highly recommend this man and will continue to use him in the very near future! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Really happy to create for you an amazing project. Thank you so much, you are always welcome! :)

:

molto bravo e attento a tutti i particolari.. veloce e molto professionale.. gentile e preparato




No comments:

Post a Comment