Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Create A Modern Colourful Website Logo











About:

Hello! I am offering to design minimalist and modern logos, as well as whole business packages. I am a student starting to freelance on Fiverr.



Why hire a student? Well remember, the Nike logo was designed by an unsuspecting student just doing freelance work! Who knows, you might've just found a diamond in the rough. You can also look at my past work and you will get a good idea of what I can do for you. (Plus I got cheaper prices!)



What you get by choosing me:
  • 100% original work 
  • Innovative Design
  • All the editable files I used (AI, PSD) and finished PNG or Vectors
  • Good communication process (Will respond quick + will let you be very involved in brain storm + design process to make sure you get what you want)

Reviews


:

Great, fast delivery. Shows a lot of potential and creativity. Would definitely recommend her.

:

Seller was very easy to work with and quick to communicate. Delivered quickly and worked with all my requests.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment