Sunday, August 30, 2020

Design Your Kids Ministry Logo











About:

You will receive an ORIGINAL unique logo, designed specifically for your kids  ministry by me.



I am a pastor and church planter and I understand what churches are looking for in a great design.  I use professional software and love partnering with churches in creating logos that reach their community.

  

By purchasing this Gig you are helping me and my family to do what God has called us to do.



Thank you.



Please Note: The examples posted here are a reflection of design choices by the client, not necessarily those of me, the designer. I have absolutely no control over the graphics that are posted in my Fiverr gallery. 

Reviews


:

Ryan’s quality of work is amazing! He doesn’t disappoint. He listened to all of our ideas and brought them to life. 10/10

:

thank you. looks very nice

:

Such a great job with this project. very satisfied with the end product.

:

Our logo was EVERYTHING we desired for our ministry. Ryan did an amazing job with the revisions, along with patience and understanding to see our new logo come to completion!

:

He was very accommodating and took my suggestions. In the end I received exactly what I was asking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment