Friday, August 14, 2020

Design A Professional Business Logo For You











About:

Hi!



Please have a look at my portfolio, 

www.behance.net/arsalansaqib



Why Should we work together?



1. I specialize in designing Professional Logos and developing Brand Identities for new startups and companies.

2. I have an adaptive design style that helps me find solutions to for any personality or business genre.



Whether you are a new startup or an established brand that needs a fresh new look, I can help you gain that edge to stand out in your industry. 



Process:



  • After you place the order, I will send you few sketches of logo, then we can proceed with the concept that you like. 

  • Then I will create digital version of that concept with different color combinations and forward that to you for your feedback. 
  • Once you select the final version I will make a transparent and high quality format of that logo so you can use it anywhere you want.


If you have any questions about my services, I invite you to contact me before ordering.



I look forward to doing business with you,

Arsalan Saqib



logo design | business logo | corporate | branding | minimalist | minimal | 3D | vector



Reviews


:

An excellent job was done. Thank you very much.

:

Great experience and a great price! I look forward to using your services again!

:

This seller actually took the time to read our post, restate what we were looking for to clarify, and then provided excellent follow up and timely responses. Would absolutely use this talent again. Thank you.

:

Great...I will order again!

:

He completed in 24 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment