Sunday, August 2, 2020

Design Your Own Logo











About:

Hi, I’m Laura.

I'll design a logo from your own face picture.

The design it's minimal, but with an efficient result.

Anyway, I accept other logo design work (always in minimal style)



You will receive your first delivery depending on the package of your choice.

After that, I can make all the revisions you need until is done.

Finally, you will get the logo and the final files will be delivered according to each package.
ATTENTION: If your logo is for business purpose, you need to add "Commercial use" as an extra



The Packages:



Basic:


1 concept + 1 free revision

Transparent PNG
48h express delivery



Standard:



1 concept + 2 free revisions

Transparent PNG + XCF + PSD

48h express delivery



Premium:



2 concepts + 2 free revisions
Transparent PNG + XCF + PSD

24h express delivery


If you have other questions, please contact me! :)









Reviews


:

Good Professional I recommend

:

Absolutely incredible! I'm so happy with logo 🤘

:

Great work I love it

:

I love my logo. So professional and efficient! I will be doing business again. All questions were answered promptly. She was willing to fix or change anything (although it wasn’t necessary at all). Thank you so much.

:

Great and fast delivery. Love the designs. Would deff. Recommend to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment