Friday, August 28, 2020

Put A Santa Hat, Santa Cap On Your Logo For Xmas











About:

                 Want to give your logo CHRISTMAS feel? 



You can attract customers in this Holiday Season with your own logo in Santa Makeover.



What will I do in this Gig?

Ans: I will put a XMAS SANTA HAT on  your logo in my style.



What you have to do?

Ans: Just send me your COMPANY LOGO in .GIF, .JPG, .PNG or .PDF with good quality and I will turn it to an attractive and cool looking CHRISTMAS Makeover for you.



What will you get in this Gig?

Ans: In basic gig of 5$ will deliver your logo with SANTA HAT in transparent PNG or JPG format.



What will you get with Gig Extras?

Ans:



1. You can order source file in which I will give you editable psd file.



2. You can ask me to design a new logo for you.



3. You can order same wallpaper/Greeting as shown in the sample images.





PLEASE NOTE

Designing your Logo, deliver it with Greeting as shown in image not included in just one $5 Gig, for these please Check out my Gig Extras!!!!



So what are you waiting for? "Order Now" and Let's get started!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I should have shopped around more. I got an entire scene for less that I paid to just have a small hat on my logo! Not good value for money.

Seller's Response:

Everything is clearly mentioned in the Gig. In $5 you get logo decorated with hat only. And You expect a complete makeover in just $5? Are you kidding me? Worst experience with this buyer....

Seller's Response:

Awesome Work!!

:

Everything was great.

:

Very good !




No comments:

Post a Comment