Friday, August 14, 2020

Design Feminine Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo











About:

Hi, greeting to my gig :)

If you want an amazing watercolor logo design  for your brand you're in the right person, I'll help you to create it!

Take a look at my previous works

here: 
https://tinyurl.com/w2jdylm

What will you get?

 

  • PROFESSIONAL logo for your business or website
  • Free JPEG files
  • Beautiful 3d mock-up free
  • High-Quality image
  • Professional, unique and fresh ideas
  • HIGH Resolutions JPEG
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick Reply

What I Design:

I design logos related to Market,marketing,Electronics,regal,Transport,Logistics,Sales,Finance,Insurance,Travel ,Tour,Food,Beach,blog,Insurance,health,health insurance ,Education, ,Accounting , software, branding, Publisher, real estate and any other.

Which  Styles I follow:

I design  in

Feminine logo,Minimalist ,Freestyle,Signature logo,Hand drawn logo, Vintage logo, Watercolor illustration

Fast delivery  and originality is our priority

If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.

Just place your Order Now!



Reviews


:

I gave her a concept and she delivered it exactly like I wanted it.

:

Amazing work and service!

:

Looks great!

:

Great and quick service!

:

The gig was very fast and made a good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment