Saturday, August 29, 2020

Create Flat Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi, I am MusabKhalid, 
If you’re looking for a professional and  unique LOGO design for your brand,

business or company then look no further!
we Provide you Top Notch and Quality logo design for your business.

Our goal is to create a professional logo design which will beat your competitor's



(Our Few services)
  • Responsive and Stationery Designs.
  • VIP Color combination.
  • Unlimited revision options
  • All file format PNG,PDF,JPG,JPEG,PS,SVG.
  • Free Source file .
  • vector file / transparent file.
  • High resolutions.


(We will create)


  • professional Flat, Minimalist
  • Mascot / Cartoon.
  • Handwritten / Water Color 
  • Signature, 3D 
  • website Fav-icon designs 


I know how to give my client's business an attractive & professional presentation

in the digital & traditional markets 

to make it stand out in all of odds witch will give the boosts in business.

I am at delivering an outstanding experience and building long term naturally beneficial relationships with my clients.
Thanks for considering my gig. I look forward to working with you :)

Reviews


:

responsible executor, recommend

:

Was quick and accurate

:

Fast and nice work

:

Great seller took instruction well great creative eye. Will use again.

:

The seller was very open to working out any issues I had and delivered a logo I´m happy with, I´d recommend having access to an image editing software in order to make communication clear.




No comments:

Post a Comment