Saturday, August 15, 2020

Minimalist Custom Line Animal, Pet Logo Design











About:

MODERN AND CLEAN DESIGN ANIMAL, HORSE,& PET Using CUSTOM LINEART/HAND DRAW starting at $10 



Looking for a Minimalist Animal hand drawn/custom lineart Logo Design, unique, memorable, modern, for your brand for your company? 

I am here to help you make that happen, Minimalist and Professional Design for your brand or business with unmatched quality and exceptional delivery. 



I am sure my design will reflect your business in a clear and detailed, minimum but maximum. 



 What will you get: 

* Fast communication and service, 

* High quality logos in PNG & JPEG format, 

* High resolution source files (AI, EPS, PDF, PSD),and what you might want 

* Fresh concept logo, pure from myself 

* No copy, no clipart 

* Unlimited Revision 

* Friendly, Professional and talented

* Make logos using the best equipment

100% Satisfaction guaranteed.

* This is my job so I am available every day :) 



Note : (If you have questions or need something from me, please contact me, I will be happy to help you :) )

* (Unlimited Revision Valid when the order is still running) *

Order now! Let's start!



Reviews


:

Loved working with Kris. Such a quick responder and listened to all my needs for my logo. Would HIGHLY recommend.

:

He did an amazing job and addressed every one of my various requests. He is a true professional! I highly recommend!!!

:

Kris was very responsive and made the required revisions. This allowed me to refine the design and for the best possible Logo to be produced.

:

Very good service provider, he understood my project request for my professional logo and within a very good timeframe I recommend ! :)

:

Kris, you are amazing! Thank you so much, I couldn't be happier with what you've done for me! I would use your services over and over again!




No comments:

Post a Comment