Sunday, August 2, 2020

Design A Minimalist, Modern Logo











About:

It's time to build a great foundation for your brand with a clean, 100% custom logo design.



Order with confidence from one of the highest rated designers on Fiverr. Do it right the first time, and get yourself a quality logo design that you can actually trademark. Completely handcrafted to suit your brand's needs.



What can you expect from me?



✓ Guaranteed custom logo design

✓ Fluent English speaker

✓ Terrific aftercare

✓ Determined to make you happy with the end result

✓ A professional's touch



There is a reason why big brands opt for a minimal and simple logo. The attention span of today's society has decreased dramatically. Your logo needs to be recognized within a split second. I'm here to leave out all unnecessary elements and build you a simple logo that packs a powerful message.



Be sure to check out my extras to enhance your order with full identity design additions such as, a visual style guide, letterhead/business card design and more.

Reviews


:

Have used Obus88 twice now and am very impressed with his speed, professionalism and quality of work. Will definitely do business with him again!

:

Obus was great to work with. He delivered a design that followed the examples I gave him and represented the brand well.

:

Working with Obus is great. He is always aiming to find the right touch when you can communicate your ideas. We will keep working together.

:

I have worked with many designers before and this is by far the most satisfying project ever, the designer gave me something creative and made sense! we didn't even need to revise once and it was beautifully done! good job!

:

I’m definitely working with Obus again. I wasn’t a 100% sure about what I wanted and he nailed the final logo for my company. Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment