Monday, August 31, 2020

Design Attractive Custom Made Business Logo











About:

Hello there !


Krishna here, i am expert in adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. i can help you in Logo design and all kind of Graphic design related work.



I can provide you the Top notch quality Logo designs for your Business.



If still not sure why me ?

check following services:



-100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
-Unique and original designs.
-On-time delivery

-Friendly service
-Full copyright of client

-100% money-back guaranteed
-I always recommend to Order the vector file
-24*7 Service 
-Fast answer for any required changes 
-Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or Eps



If you're unsure on anything just get in touch I'm very responsive and will reply to you Asap.
Looking forward to creating your vision !



Thanks & Regards !

NotchTech Solutions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

HE IS NOT PATIENCE DESIGNER. I PLACED ORDER HIS DELIVERY TIME IS 1 DAY HE SEND ME DESIGN IN 2 DAY AND HE SEND ME 3 BASIC DESIGN THAT I CAN EASILY FIND ON ANY SITE LIKE LOGO MAKER ETC. I LIKE LITTLE BIT 1 LOGO AND SAID HIM JUST GIVE US TIME WE WILL DISCUSS WITH OUR TEAM WHATS THEY HAVE OPNION ON THE DESIGN BUT CAULD NOT WAIT AGAIN AND AGAIN HE SEND ME DELIVERY WHICH I DON'T LIKE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DESIGNER TO ANYONE IF YOU WANT LOSE YOUR TIME AND MONEY THEN GO WITH HIM.

:

I was very pleased to work with Notchtech! Not only was he responsive, polite, and patient.. but he was able to take a load of unorganized thoughts and information and turn it into a beautiful eye catching logo Within a day! Would highly recommend! Will be working with him in the future!

:

thank you very much :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment