Sunday, August 2, 2020

Kids Shop,Cute Baby,Baby Products ,Child Toys Logo











About:

Welcome to my baby shop,comic kids & cute baby logo


I am very much specialized in kids shop,cute baby,baby products & other infants branding.If you are thinking for branding these baby items then you are in correct place.I can ensure you that I will make a professional logo for your baby branding companies,kids shops,cute baby products & other child items.


Why you choose me


  1. create a unique design with your company name
  2. 24 hours online service
  3. 100% money back guarantee
  4. original copyright
  5. unlimited revisions until get 100% satisfaction
  6. no duplicate designs
  7. professional outlook


Appropriate for


  • baby logo
  • child products 
  • baby shop
  • infants items
  • cute baby
  • kids logo
  • baby toys
  • child items
  • Baby branding




30$ package offer 2 concepts with jpeg,png. pdf, eps, & AI,source file
50$ package offer 3 concepts with all files & vector,AI source file,,3d



If you have anything to ask please ask me without any hesitation,I am available 24 hours on online.

without any confusion you can hire me for your baby shop or child products branding.



Thanks a lot







Reviews


:

Just copy and pasted

:

Wonderful service, fast & listen to my changes perfectly

:

Great service. Very responsive and timely delivery.

:

Sent a simple design brief and it was turned around in less than 24 hours with three unique options. Very pleased with the results.

:

Creative and devoted to her work Honest has great cooperation to satisfy the customer I advise everyone to work with her. ( Medizinische Versorgung )




No comments:

Post a Comment