Thursday, December 17, 2020

3 Modern Logo Design In 22 Hours











About:

Welcome to precise_company Profile.



After video animations now we are providing Logo Designing services.



We are a team so not to worry about pending orders:



Our aim is to providing the quality of our services with complete satisfactions.



Please before Placing Order Message Us so we can discuss with details.



Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Premium quality design
  • All sort of files including( pdf, psd, png high resolution. jpeg)



LOGOS I DESIGN

Modern Logo | Unique | Versatile Logo | Custom Logo | Minimalist logo



Note:

  • We do not design mascot on this gig
  • We do not send 3D logo in vector



Not clear on the pricing or have queries? Get in touch.

We are here 24/7 DON'T believe  Try Now.

Kindest Regards Precise_Team



Live your dreams with us.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy boldly promised me that he was the best. He said do not even bother asking anyone else. I did anyway. And he was right. He delivered perfectly, exactly, and I cannot recommend anyone better. AAA+++ I will use them again for everything. Absolutely the best on fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much it was really great experience with you. I really appreciate your business.

Seller's Response:

It was at first difficult for me to choose which designer to use. I had an idea of what I wanted but lacked the technical ability to describe it. I started out with one design and I kept changing it. Izhar was patient and very kind. His Reese times were always nearly immediate he was always ready to make any changes. Even after I became frustrated, he remained kind and assured me he would work until I was satisfied. We finally got it all ironed out and I am absolutely in love with what has been produced. I can’t find enough good things to say. I am a difficult customer at best. I would very much recommend Precise Company and Izhar for any logo or branding work you need.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. believe me I don't have any words to explain your great attitude. you gave me a little hard time but enjoyed alot. Thanks again you made my day.

Seller's Response:

Izhar was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was incredibly patient and listened to my exact requirements. He went above and beyond with his customer service and created the logo I needed for my new business!! Despite the different timezones, he was so fast with his responses and ensured that I was satisfied with my product. I would definitely recommend him!!




No comments:

Post a Comment