Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Design Your Stunning Professional Logo











About:

I am offering graphic design services from a professional designer at prices you can't get anywhere else, with incredibly short turnaround times! You need a great logo and maybe a couple extras, and you need them soon. That's what I'm here for! Select one of my packages to let me know your needs, and we will make something great together! Please view my work on my website jdanoscreative.work and on this gig page for examples. Can't wait to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response: :

Thanks friend, it was a pleasure working with you!!

:

As a business professional, time and quality is important. Jacob did a great job. Made the necessary updates and changes I asked. I look forward to working with him in the future. I reviewed many options and I am glad I choose him. I highly recommend.

:

Great work! Thank you

:

Jacob has delivered excellent work. He is very ambition in wanting to make my vision come to life. I'm looking forward to work with again in the near future for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment