Friday, December 4, 2020

Design Modern Luxury Professional Business Logo











About:

Expensive, Elegant, Top quality, Premium Brand! This Is My Work is all About!



I am Mohsin Fancy professional graphic designer from Calgary, Alberta with Over 9 years of experience in brand design and Advertising . I have created Over +200 Logo's on Fiver & 1200 Plus on a different Freelance website. I have chosen Graphics and Branding as my full time professional Career.



Get a free consultation Message Now! 

Your logo will be easy to remember and clearly will Scream Premium!! 



  • Get concepts in the first 24 to 48 Hours.
  • 24 hours Revision Turnaround time
  • Logos ready to print and publish online.
  • Transparent PNG, JPEG, and All Editable vector, Source Files.
  • Social Media Kit, Fonts And Color Hex Codes (Premium Package)
  • Your vector logo will be Scalable to any size without losing quality at all.
  • Great Customer Support.



Order now to get your Dream Logo with me!

  • I am NOT ACCEPTING any Pron, Mascot or Character.
  • Only 1 Concept will be delivered as a final product.
  • Revisions are applicable on 1 select Concept.
  • Please Read FAQ's.



Happy Ordering :) - Requirements will be asked Automatically when you order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I recommend the Seller for his due diligence in creating and or revising artwork or a logo to be created or finished with awesome results! He's been my go-to artist twice now, more in the future!

Seller's Response:

Super Appreciative.. Thank you 😊 I will love ne there for you whenever needed.

Seller's Response:

I had an old logo revised and updated, he did a tremendous job! His communication was acceptable. Did the task fairly quickly!! He will be my go-to artist for a few more of my ideas.

Seller's Response:

Thanks you Jeff :) I will be there for you anytime. Thanks for the Tip!!

:

Excellent work. Prompt, comfortable communication. Responsive to my requests and ideas. His ideas and artwork perfectly captured the feel of my company.




No comments:

Post a Comment