Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Flat Minimalist Logo Design For Your Business











About:

Welcome to my flat minimalist logo or business logo design gig

I'm here with 6+ years of intensive experience in Graphic Design plus a diploma holder in visual arts. I'm able to design flat minimalist logo design in 24 hours or ASAP.



Details about my Packages:



BASIC PACKAGE



✔ , 2 Unique minimal concepts of logo design

✔ , High-resolution logo

✔ , 2000x2000 px JPG, PNG, SVG 



STANDARD PACKAGE:



✔ , 3 minimalist Concepts

✔ , Source file

✔ , Vector File

✔ , 2000x2000 px JPG, PNG, SVG, AI

✔ , Unlimited Revisions



PREMIUM PACKAGE:



✔ , 5 Unique Logo Minimal Concepts

✔ , Ultra High-Quality Flat Mockup

✔ , Vector Files

✔ , 2000x2000 px JPG, PNG, SVG, AI

✔ , Unlimited Revisions

✔ , VIP Support





AND DON'T FORGET I'M OFFERING YOU 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!



Contact me for more details, I'll reply to you in a few minutes or a couple of seconds. 



Thank you so much.

Regards,

madiha_turk

Reviews


:

Am absolutely happy with how the Design turned out althought there was an initial hic-up. Communication was top notch He understood my expectations and exceeded expectation. Would highly recommend the seller although there was 1 day delay with deliverables. QUALITY IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT AND HE DELIVERED IT.

:

I came to Madiha with a very vague and basic idea of the logo I wanted. Madiha blew me out of the water. I'm am so satisfied and happy with the turnout. I will be recommending Madiha to my friends/associates and if I ever need another logo, I will definitely be a returning customer!

:

The seller communicated well with me and responded to all questions and concerns. The order was delivered in a timely manner.

:

Madiha did a great job. She was very accommodating. Even though I asked for multiple revisions, she did excellent. I am glad to work with her.

:

Gave me exactly what I asked for. Was quick to respond. I’ll be using you and referring people to you for sure. Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment