Monday, December 14, 2020

Design 3 Minimalist Logo Concepts With Free Source File











About:

 If you're looking for a professional, modern, unique,  custom logo design at an affordable price, you are at the right place!


Services offered: 

...........................

Full graphic design services: Graphics, Ad Design, Brand Identity, Brochure / Leaflet / Flyer / Poster Design, Exhibition Display Design,  

Social Media - Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Linkedin



Gig offered: 

...........................

✔ Logo designs on well presented mockups

✔ High resolution neat and clean logo for printing

✔ UNIQUE logo based on your Company/Organisations area of expertise

✔ UNLIMITED revisions and colour options until you are 100% happy

✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times

✔ Quality customer service and communication at all times.
✔ Easy and Fast to communicate
✔ 100% Refund policy if you are not happy



I will also use the final logo design to produce a set of custom branded stationery including: 

 

 NOTE:

  • 24 hours turn around time is for first initial drafts, Revisions will as well in 24hours
  • On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!! That's why Revisions may take extra time
  • StyleFlat/Minimalist 

Reviews


:

I have seen some negative comments on this seller but frankly speaking they are baseless and should be taken back by the buyers, since this is my third order with this seller and every time I place an order he just does a magic with art, I love the way he does, and given a chance I will hire him permanently for all my requirements, must have in your list kind of a seller.

:

Once again the seller has excelled beyond expectations. Paying attention to detail response fast and makes sure you are satisfied I can not believe how great my work looks.

:

He did what I asked & I really like the outcome of his work. He also works fast. Would definitely recommend

:

This seller was amazing. Creative and extremely patient with revisions. provided great initial concepts and made changed to my liking. I do recommend and will purchase again. To the seller....Thanks Again.

:

Seller was very responsive and delivered as promised. This was my second time working with this seller, and I will do so again when the need arises.




No comments:

Post a Comment