Friday, December 11, 2020

Design A Premium Logo For Your Small Business











About:

Tired of seeing logo design that wont stand the test of time or be able to grown with your brand?

I create well thought out designs that go far beyond just making something look pretty.



My designs have real and authentic deep thought and attention to detail, buried in each line and stroke. I keep in mind where and how your logo will be used and what would be best suited to your needs and targeted demographic.



I am open to all ideas and concepts and will take the time to better understand what it is you wish to get out from your new logo.

Reviews


:

If you're currently looking for a logo designer look no further than Nikko. I asked him to do a logo for my vape company and the logo was relatively difficult to do and I didn't really have any good ideas in my head. So I reached out to him And I got to say I am 100,000% satisfied and pleased with the logo he provided. .To start off the questions he asks are super-specific such as who is your target customer base and what do you want your brand to represent all are important questions to ask when making the logo. I've purchased many logos in the past and I think he's one of the best designers out there. I'm very pleased with the final design and will continue to work with him.

:

Wow!!! This was an absolute exceptional experience. Nicko is a true professional. He understood excactely what I wanted, immersed into the subject and translated it into great concepts. The communication with him was outstanding, always on time and friendly. Nicko delivered beyond my expectations. He was patient with me when I was not able to make up my mind and helped me to understand the pros and cons of various concepts. The quality and delivery is excellent. I can only but recommend Nicko and will for sure go back to him. Great designer, great attitude. Faboulos experience. Thank you very much. Cheers

:

Nicko, Went above and beyond and took what I described and hit a home run. I Highly recommend him and his exceptional work.

:

Nicko put a tremendous amount of thought into each logo design to ensure it aligned with and represented our mission. Couldn't have done a better job.

:

Nicko never falls short to amaze me. He get's it and creates amazing logos and short animations. Nicko ensured that I am fully satisfied. Excellent communication, fast, professional and friendly. I will come back. Thank you Nicko.




No comments:

Post a Comment