Monday, December 7, 2020

Design Real Estate, Construction, Property, Mortgage, Plumbing Logo











About:

Hello Guys..!!!



Welcome to my real estate, construction, property, mortgage, plumbing logo Design Gig.



Are you looking for a High Quality & Pixel Design ? If you want your company to be authentic and remembered, this GIG is for you!

I’m providing High Quality & pixel perfect designs in just $25.



NOTE :100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.





*You will get from $25



*1 Basic Logo Concept

*JPEG+Transparent PNG+3D Mockup files with High-Resolution 300dpi.

*5 Revisions.

*Revision will send within 12 hours





*You will get from $65 



*2 Standard Logo Concept

*JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!

*Unlimited revisions.

*QuicK and Friendly communication.





*You will get from $115 



*3 Premium Logo concepts & Full Package files with high resolution.

*Unlimited revisions.

*Stationery Designs (Business Card & Letterhead Design)

*Social Media Kit (FB Cover Photo Design)



I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing) 



Hearing from U would be an absolute pleasure,

Go ahead & ORDER NOW!



EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mohammad975 responded quick and really take the time for you until you are fully satisfied and in a very professional way. We like his work so much that we are planning to ask him for an other logo in the near future. Mohammad975 is truly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Client's satisfaction is my first priority. I always try to provide my best service, thanks for taking a tour with me. In the future we will work again. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

Under promised and over delivered. Quicker work than anticipated and very well thought out. Instructions were followed to the letter.

Seller's Response:

I always try to provide my best service, thanks for taking a tour with me. In the future we will work again. Thanks again

:

Mohammad did great work and delivered my logo as requested. He communicated very quickly. I will definitely use his services in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment