Saturday, December 5, 2020

Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Minimalist logo gig!



I will design an Awesome Modern Minimalist logo!



Simple and clean designs can have huge impact than a logo that has a lot going on. Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember, too. 

So if you are looking for Professional, Clean Minimalist logodesign with the touch of Creativity? You found the right gig!



What you will have from this Gig:




  • Unique Minimalist logo concepts
  • High resolution 300 DPI Printable PNG Files
  • High Quality attractive 3D Mock Ups
  • Source/Vector Files (Ai/EPS)
  • PDF, JPEG files
  • Business card And Stationary Designs (Premium Package) 
  • Free Unlimited Revisions


Why Choose me?



  • Over 5 years of experience
  • Creative and Unique designs
  • Quick response for all your messages 
  • 24/7 Friendly service and Lifetime support 
  • Fast and on time delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed 


I provide all my work with Free Unlimited Revisions. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the work.If you have any questions, Feel free to ask me anytime. Thank you and have a nice day!

So why are you waiting? Just order now! :)Ian Douglas

Reviews


:

Came back to Ian again to make explore further options with my logo having lived with it for a while. As ever, quick and great value for money.

:

Ian had made my vision come to life perfectly doing my logo. He has maintained great communication throughout and in a timely manner. I am very impressed and confident in my logo design and would most definitely be recommending Ian.

:

Great service, I've worked with Ian before for another business of mine and this is our second time sourcing a logo design. Quick, efficient and communicative. Cannot recommend enough.

:

Thank you - Again you went above and beyond my expectations. So happy to work with you on the logos. It is about my 5th logo with you and I am still very happy !!!

:

We are so pleased with the final product. Ian's design is exactly what we were hoping for. He was extremely easy to work with. Highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment