Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Design Modern And Unique Logo











About:

Contact Me Before Placing the Order, So We May Discuss the Subject Matter.



I am driven to create brands that are both brilliant and beautiful. 

I am completely dedicated to drive a project forward and ensure that the brands I work with reach their absolute potential. 

I will create a logo that suits your needs and if you want, you can add a complete stationery and a whole new look to your social profiles.

You can also add a brand guidelines book so you will always be able to share your brand rules to any other designer(s).



Behind every project I deliver there is an idea, not just beauty end in itself. So please do not ask for fast projects or just a nice logo. The idea is at the base for a long life successful brand.



This Package Includes:

  •  Ai
  • Jpeg
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • 3D mockup file



  1. Very Fast Delivery In Just 12 Hours 
  2. 24/7 Availability





For any clarifications about the project please contact me and we will find a perfect deal.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was our first experience with Fiverr. We were a little nervous but chose Zara and the process began. Immediately she made us feel as if we were going to get what we came for. We were looking for an original logo with a professional and friendly edge for our new ecommerce business. She came with initial designs and when we were heading for one logo but decided to scrap it for a completely new design she just said... NO Problem. In the end we received exactly what we wanted and more. We are going to contact her again now for another job. We couldn't recommend Zara highly enough. Cherstin

Seller's Response:

Zara is so amazing! We were so picky about our design and she brought it home at 1110% for us! She must just sleep 3 hours a night. It is hard when you have a 9 hour difference - but she made it work. Our logo is perfect - everything we wanted and more. She takes your ideas and puts in her own amazing ideas and designs. This is the girl to go with - hands down! We will continue to use Zara and promote to friends and collogues!

Seller's Response:

than you so much for everything.

:

Working with Zaralaitf was great and easy. Easy because of the way she communicated and helped determine my need throughout the project. At first, I did not have a clear idea of how I wanted my work to be done. She patiently communicated with me and get a clear idea of my need. She then asked me for sometime to work on some drafts and get back to me later with a few ideas of her one which I was happy to choose one from. Her timeline was also on point. I look forward to work with her again.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment